Tuesday, February 10, 2009

the odds!!

well, I really am going through lots of self confusion..
I think there's something wrong with me..
Am I the person I know these past few days???
maybe I am not just used to these kinds of things..
all the life that i have ever known is having fun.. I really find comfort with my friends.. They play a really big role in my overall existence.. I find peace when I'm with them,. motivating me to push through and do everything coz I know they believed in me..
and now,, suddenly I'm experiencing this.. I know this has a reason.. to make me stronger,. but damn it,, I still am human, I also run tired of troubling things that keeps on going on..
I don't know if there's something wrong with me ... All I know is that I never intentionally did things that could hurt anybody...
and it hurts ..a lot of things hurt .. a lot of thoughts hurt ...
and lot of people ... uhh..
all I know is I'm hurting..

No comments: